Η Κυρά Σαρακοστή, είναι ένα έθιμο που διατηρείται ακόμα και σήμερα, και υπάρχει σε διάφορες περιοχές της Ελλάδας. Η Κυρά Σαρακοστή, είναι ένα ξεχωριστό ημερολόγιο που μετρά…
Δεν υπάρχουν σχετικά άρθρα
An predicted 36.6 million Hispanics of Mexican beginning lived in the United States in 2017, based on a Pew Research Center analysis of this U.S. Census Bureau’s United states Community Survey. Mexicans in this analytical profile are individuals who self-identified as Hispanics of Mexican beginning; this consists of immigrants from Mexico and the ones whom trace their loved ones ancestry to Mexico.
Mexicans would be the population that is largest of Hispanic origin residing in the usa, accounting for 62% regarding the U.S. Hispanic population in 2017. Since 2000, the Mexican-origin population has increased 76%, growing from 20.9 million to 36.6 million within the period. On top of that, the Mexican foreign-born population residing in the U.S. Expanded by 29%, from 8.7 million in 2000 to 11.2 million in 2017.
Mexican-origin population into the U.S., 2000-2017
|Foreign born||U.S. Born|
Pew Analysis Center
Listed here key points compare demographic and financial traits of this Mexican-origin population in the U.S. Utilizing the traits of U.S. Hispanics plus the U.S. Population overall. It really is according to Pew analysis Center tabulations regarding the 2017 United states Community Survey. Key points consist of:
- Among Hispanics within the U.S., about 33% are international created, compared to 31per cent of U.S. Mexicans.
- About 50% of foreign-born Mexicans will be in the U.S. For more than twenty years, and 31% of foreign-born Mexicans are U.S. Residents.
- About 16% of U.S. Hispanics many years 25 and older have acquired at the very least a bachelor’s level, in contrast to 12per cent of Mexicans.
- Among Mexicans many years 25 and older, the U.S. Born are far more most most likely compared to the international born to have bachelor’s level or maybe more (17% vs. 7%).
- Among U.S. Hispanics and Mexicans, the median yearly personal profits for all many years 16 and older ended up being $25,000.
- Taking a look at full-time, year-round employees, U.S. Hispanics attained $34,000, while Mexicans attained $32,000.
- The share of U.S. Hispanics whom inhabit poverty is 19%, in contrast to 20% for Mexicans.
- About 20% of U.S. -born Mexicans are now living in poverty, because do 19% of foreign-born Mexicans.
- The price of homeownership among U.S. Hispanics is 47%, weighed against 50% for Mexicans.
- Among Mexicans in the U.S., prices of homeownership are 52% for the U.S. Born and 48% for foreign created.
Top states of residence
- The population that is mexican focused in Ca (35%), Texas (26%) and Arizona (5%).
- The median age of U.S. Hispanics (29) is comparable to that of Mexicans (27) and less than that of the U.S. Populace (38).
- U.S. Hispanics many years 18 and older less inclined to be hitched (46%) than Mexicans (48%).
- Among Mexicans many years 18 and older, those people who are international created are more inclined to be hitched than U.S. -born Mexicans (61% vs. 37%).
- Some 7% of U.S. Hispanic women many years 15 to 44 gave delivery into the 12 months ahead of the July 2017 United states Community Survey. That has been just like the rate for Mexican ladies (7%).
- About 70% of U.S. Hispanics ages 5 and older talk just English in the home or talk English at the least “very well, ” contrasted with 71% of Mexicans.
- Likewise, 64% of Hispanic grownups are English proficient, since are 65% of Mexican grownups.
Down load the information
Other U.S. Hispanic reality sheets
- Facts on U.S. Latinos
- Origin group-specific reality sheets:
Pew Research Center’s fact sheets on U.S. Latinos and the accompanying we we blog post examine the Latino populace associated with the United States general and also by its 15 biggest origin groups — Mexicans, Puerto Ricans, Salvadorans, Cubans, Dominicans, Guatemalans, Colombians, Hondurans, Spaniards, Ecuadorians, Peruvians, Nicaraguans, Venezuelans, Argentines and Panamanians. These sheets offer detailed geographical, demographic and financial traits for all Latinos as well as for each Latino origin team. They’ve been according to Pew analysis Center tabulations of this U.S. Census Bureau’s 2010, 2015 and 2017 United states Community Survey (ACS) as well as the 2000 U.S. Decennial census.
The ACS could be the biggest home study in america, with an example greater than 3 million details. It covers the subjects formerly covered into the long as a type of the decennial census. The ACS was designed to provide quotes associated with the size and traits associated with resident population, including people staying in households and team quarters. To get more information regarding the ACS, like the sampling strategy and connected error, look at 2010, 2015 or 2017 American Community Survey’s Accuracy Statement given by the U.S. Census Bureau.
The precise information sources of these reality sheets will be the 1% examples of the 2010, 2015 and 2017 United states Community Survey (ACS) Integrated Public utilize Microdata Series (IPUMS) supplied by the University of Minnesota additionally the 5% test associated with the 2000 decennial census. IPUMS assigns uniform codes, towards the level feasible, to information gathered by the decennial census and the ACS from 1850 to 2017. To find out more about IPUMS, including definition that is variable pornhub sampling mistake, please go to the “IPUMS Documentation and consumer Guide. ”
Because of variations in the real method by which IPUMS and Census Bureau adjust earnings data and designate poverty status, data supplied on these subjects might vary from information being supplied by the Census Bureau.
The foreign born include those persons who identified as naturalized citizens or non-citizens and are living in the 50 states or the District of Columbia for the purposes of these fact sheets. People created in Puerto Rico along with other outlying regions of the U.S. And that are now staying in the 50 states or even the District of Columbia are within the U.S. -born populace.
About Pew analysis Center Pew analysis Center is a nonpartisan reality tank that notifies the general public about the problems, attitudes and styles shaping the whole world. It conducts public viewpoint polling, demographic research, media content analysis as well as other empirical social science research. Pew Research Center will not simply just simply take policy jobs. It really is a subsidiary of this Pew Charitable Trusts.
When you yourself have been invited to take part in certainly one of our studies, please click on this link.
To accomplish the membership procedure, please follow the link into the e-mail we simply sent you.